This is a contest between Conservatives and Lib Dems
Some people will want to vote Lib Dem as the most effective vote for those wishing to minimise the number of Conservative MPs. But others will not want to vote Lib Dem given their role in the coalition and refusal to rule out a further deal with the Tories. We do not take sides in that debate, and leave it up to people to make up their own mind.
For those who decide not to tactically vote Lib Dem, this is a suitable seat for Labour supporters to swap and for Greens to vote Green, as this is not a Labour target. Use the button below if you are a Labour supporter willing to swap your vote to Green.
- Last MP: Lorely Burt, Liberal Democrat (0.3% majority)
- This is an official Green Party target.
- This is an official Conservative Party target.
- View constituency profile and voting forecast at Democratic Dashboard
- View previous election results at UK Polling Report
- View constituency polling by Lord Ashcroft
- Read about the candidates at YourNextMP
Above data relates to period leading up to May 2015 general election.
Contact us if you think this constituency is wrongly classified or you spot a mistake.